HaHa App aims to bring crypto to the mainstream by lowering the barrier to entry. Learn how to invest like a pro and earn rewards while doing so. Track and monitor your crypto in one place. Forget spreadsheets and entering things manually - we calculate the cost basis and portfolio value for you. Built by alumni from Microsoft, Amazon, and Intel, HaHa launched its private beta in December 2021. You will be joining existing engineers on the team.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years working in a Software Engineer position
- Node and related frameworks
- Database design
- RESTful APIs
- Docker and containerized services
- Scaling web services
- OAuth, authentication, and good security practices
- Set up monitoring and devops infrastructure
- Write good tests
- Able to explore and evaluate what frameworks and approaches to use
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Good communication skills
Good to Have:
- Cognito/Lambda/API Gateway/CDK
- InfluxDB and working with time-based data
- Working with tax/financial transactions
- Blockchain experience
Why Join HaHa?
- Mixed compensation and incentive structure
- As a young start-up, we’re able to offer a compensation structure that combines elements of salary, ownership, and success-based bonuses.
- High growth potential
- We operate on the cutting edge. You will roll up your sleeves and constantly try out new ideas.
- As the company expands, your responsibilities will evolve. You will be in an environment that fosters leadership.